Hello! I am so excited for new year!
I wanted to share with you some of my most loved beauty products (and a non beauty one) during 2011.
So let's get into it.
1. Simple Vita Day moisturizer: This was my discovery during 2011. It replaced my overpriced and overrated Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Gel. My skin had many dry periods this year and this little guy saved me many times.
2. Apivita Natural Organic Jojoba Oil: I use this oil instead of a night moisturizer and every time i feel my skin dry and dehydrated. After exfoliating my skin with my favorite winter scrub i use a generous amount and massage it on my lifeless cheeks.
3.Darphin Wrinkle Corrector eye cream: This is one of my all time favorites. I've been using it for 1 1/2 years and has improved amazingly my dark circles from staying late every night studying. I use it every night.
4. Simple Revitalizing eye gel: A really affordable roll on eye gel which de-puffs my tired eyes every morning.
Body & Fragrance
My favorite body creams this year are by Korres. Especially the Vanilla Cinnamon body milk with almond oil and the Coconut milk with almond oil body Absolument Absinthe skin perfume: Love it! It blends with your own skin scent making it irresistible . It is also called the forbidden perfume as it contains essence of cannabis, absinthe and 49 other fragrances.
Makeup and etc
1. 17 BB cream (light) : My favorite BB cream from all that i've tried. It has the most natural finish, controls oil, has spf25 while being soo moisturizing!
2. Revlon Colorstay Foundation (150 Buff for winter & 180 Beige Sable for summer - Comb/Oily formula). What can i say about this great product? I use it with a flat foundation brush for lighter application. It doesn't break me out, it lasts all night. I love it even if i don't use it on a daily basis.
3. Collection 2000 Lasting perfection concealer in Light 2
I have a review about it, it's a full coverage concealer
4. Elf 100 eyeshadow palette: My favorite palette, it's super convenient and has all the colors you could ever wanted! Really natural,neutral tones and crazy bright colors!
5. Eyeko Nude nail polish: Great chic and light peach shade ideal for all year around
6. Korres Grey brown nail polish: Super chic, dark but not that dark nail polish, great for winter.
7. Oriflame Lip Balm : The best lip balm i've ever used.
I hope 2012 will be a better year financially and generally. 2011 wasn't the best year for me, since i lost my dog and i was constantly stressed. Let's hope for the best!
I wish you a happy new year!