It is a fact women struggle with their eyebrows. I mean the struggle is real! Look around you! Brows are a problem when you have absolutely no idea how to care for them.
So, since a picture says more than words...
1. Comb upwards so you will find these super long hairs.
2. Cut everything that sticks out.
3. Pluck the half-grown hairs.
4. Pluck the ingrown hairs or the tiny ones with small tweezers.
5-7) Check the shape of the brows.
8. Fill with powder or pencil.
For brunettes find a product 2 shades lighter than your hair colour.
Make sure you avoid browns with heavy red undertones.
For blondes 2 shades darker than your hair colour and stay close to ash-soft browns.